LAP SYSTEM is an automatic pouring equipment specifically conceived for nodular cast iron.
It basically consists on an unheated pressure ladle, a stopper device for the flow adjustement, a control device with a PC / PLC supervision.
The equipment is suitable to pour on horizontal and vertical moulding lines. Its configuration can be arranged depending on customer requirements, it is always equipped with the in-stream inoculation system and, upon request, with the PIC vision system for the moulding boxes filling control and with a “Skip” for the LAP SYSTEM cast iron supply.
Personal Computer with SCADA dedicated software
PIC camera pouring control
In-stream inoculation by means of DAI System P7 dosing unit
Preheating gas burner
Skip for the automatic iron supply
- Ladle useful capacities: 2500÷6000 kg
- Refractory thickness: 180÷240 mm
- Longitudinal traslation : with motoreducer (troke upon requirement)
- Orthogonal traslation: 600 mm (different if required)
- Automatic Pouring Control : by brushless motor
- Pouring cup filling control by vision system (PIC)
- In-Stream ioculation (P7-05)
- Power Supply: 3 x 400 V – 15 Kw
- Pouring temperatura : 1350÷1450 °C
- Weighing system on-board