The injection of Mg cored wire is the last modern treatment method, today well established that can be used on every foundry production.
The cored wire technology, and in special mode the PWT Progelta treatment stations, thanks to the possibility to have a fully automatic computerized equipment allow to monitor, track and optimize the process.
Progelta since 1984 produce their own PWF Wire feeders and study and design special custom treatment cabin in order to permits their customers to better advantage from the modern process of Cored Wire.
The PWT systems will improve your process on operative efficiency and environmental conditions, guaranteeing the right economical results.
Advantages of the cored wire technology
- Better homogeneity of the bath
- Exact control of Mg introduction, calculated on exact amount of iron
- Improvement of environment respect, thanks to the possibility to have a very efficient suction.
- Possibility to desulphurize
- Better stabilization of Mg contents, trough the possibility to connect the PWT system to the spectrometer in order to automatically set the wire addition.
- Ladle maintenance reduction.
PWF - Wire Feeder Technical Data
The PWF10 is equipped with an auto adaptable pneumatic pinch rolls system, that guarantee a perfect grip for a high reliable feeding.
Max cored wire diameter
Working speed Pwf
Min cored wire diameter
Wire Inoculation System "PWI"
The “PWI” feeder system, permits the iron inoculation during the pouring process by a strictly feeding of the wire into the pouring spout of the press-pour furnace in order to prepare the metal for the pouring.
This equipment, based on a PWF Progelta feeder, will permit to have a full automated inoculation wire feeding process.